Why hire us? Most importantly, you are getting a general contractor and designer in one stop. This means you will most definitely save money, and you know that your designer and contractor are communicating. We have done this before, together, numerous times, and we can envision your space finished. Please feel free to check out what our customers have to say on Houzz.
Who are you hiring? Lillian Lane Design came to be in the year 2000, although it wasn’t called that at the time. Five houses of our own later, and a few flip houses, I am sure, no, really sure/hoping that this home on Lillian Lane is the final move. At least for a few more years. Lillian Lane Design came about in order to expand Kruft Contracting, Inc. (my hubby!)
You may want to schedule a consult if you have questions like:
- What paint colors go together?
- What would you do with this space to make it more functional?
- Do you know someone who can help me pick all this out?
- How will I coordinate lighting, tile, flooring, cabinets, etc?
- My realtor says I need to update before I can put my house on the market. Where do I start? What do I need to do to re-sell?
- I just moved and not sure about furniture and paint?
- I’m not sure what my style is, but I know when I see it on HGTV. 🙂
Thus, Lillian Lane Design to the rescue, or at least to share a few thoughts and ideas.